Friday, January 31, 2014

Moving into February!

Uh oh, it is the last day of January and how many have already fallen off their bandwagon of resolutions? I surely am not walking 5 days a week like I said I would but am meeting some of my goals. The last post was about slowing down, saying no, and learning to say yes to the right things....kids hugs, putting yourself first, more kids hugs and kisses, and unplugging in life as much as you can.

HA! Do you know how hard this is when you work, have three kids (four if you count the biggest one of all in the house), 2 dogs, and decided to get married? Oh boy. Tell me, how are you sticking to your desire for the year? One thing I noticed in yoga (where I sweat like a pig.....horrible saying since pigs do not sweat btw) is at the end she lays an eye pillow on me and that sweet smell of girliness just sends me to relaxation heaven. What on earth was it? Lavendar! So I started looking at incorporating those kinds of reminders into my daily life to trigger me to slow down.

Since I have been using and learning more I finally placed my first big order and am happy to say you can learn more too. I love sharing knowledge and doing it in a fun way. Whether it be relaxation, cooking, or healing oils rock!

So tell me, how we as mothers sometimes get in our own way, and the methods you are taking to remind yourself to slow down and live life well. Go here to learn more about the oils I am using and so many of my friends now!


No comments:

Post a Comment